Norm Hill Aviation Inc. provides customized quotes and professional support for your specific engine needs and aircraft maintenance requests. Our shop provides significant Repair-Station level experience and can acquire parts support directly from the OEM or from our economical fleet to yours.
- NHA utilizes the latest technology and resources that meet FAA Part 65, Part 91, and Part 135
- We provide client prescribed assessments, monitoring and reporting
- We work directly with Original Equipment Manufacture CMP, Maintenance Steering Group 3, and any non-destructive inspection maintenance programs.
NHA’s contacts within the aviation industry provides our clients with more economical options which is guaranteed to meet all your aircraft airworthiness needs.
- Video Borescope engine inspection and documentation
- Troubleshooting and engine performance analysis
- Fault isolation and material deficiency analysis
- Rolls Royce Turbofan rigging and engine matching
- Avionics checks and certification
- X-ray and all non-destructive inspections
- Directed time and cycle inspections
Detailed Borescope Inspections
NHA is in position to offer mobile Rolls Royce Tay MSG3 SB 70-1519 Special Detailed Borescope Inspections at our location or yours. With our modern Everest VIT XL Video Recording Borescope; we can travel to the place of your choice and perform the desired inspection. NHA can provided recorded results for both RR Tay 611-8 and 8C engines for a flat rate fee and travel expenses.
Client Administration Services
NHA strives to identify and meet client’s expectations. With economical quotes and price matching. We design our service to meet your expectations. Whether it’s an engine in South East Asia or across the street, NHA can provide the desired support for the desire price.
- Identifying your specific needs and provide quotes
- Negotiating tailored contracts, acquisitions, and brokering
- Managing the performance reporting, documentation, and airworthiness certification
NHA is everything owners and operators should expect from a service center, professionalism, quality, reasonable pricing, and satisfaction guaranteed.